Sailing Calendar 2017 - 2018
The complete Sailing Programme takes in many formats of Events, Racing, Opens, Training, and Social Events.
All of the information required is obtainable using the following links.
- Sailing Calendar
2017 - 2018
Please contact Dave Croxford for any required changes
- Detailed Programme - AGM / Races / Social Events / Fixtures
A list of each weekly event with times and types of racing
- Trophy Races - Annual Events
A summary of each Trophy and the Criteria for entering
- Beginners to Sailing - 'Learn to Sail'
Information for complete Beginners to the sport of sailing
- Training Dates - Learn to Sail & Powerboat
- 'Other Training Courses'
- Junior Training - Programme
From April to November, our Juniors train most Sunday mornings....
If there is anything you cannot find - please e-mail email@example.com
- The classes sailed are:
LARK, OK, GP 14, SOLO, FIREFLY and for the JUNIORS only MIRROR, TOPPER and OPTIMIST.
- Normally club races take place on Sundays but may be moved to Saturdays if displaced by an Open meeting.
- Will newer members please note that they may not sail during Open meetings except as competitors in the actual events.
- There are no formal races at the club during the New Quay weekend although the club
will be open for general sailing.
- During the summer months the club is open on Wednesday evenings when sailing
courses are held and also for general sailing.
- Tuesday evening sailing takes place from April until August, starting at 7.30 pm. See the Programme page of the website for start and finish dates.
- For all other Tuesday evenings the bar is open from 8.30pm.
- No sailing is permitted on any Wednesday or Saturday before 10.00am from 1st September until 1st February inclusive.
- No craft must encroach within the ring of buoys around the island.
- Open and special event start times will be advertised separately.
The Sailing Programme Booklet is no longer produced as all of the information can be found on the website using the links above. For reference, the 2011 version of the Booklet can be downloaded by clicking this LINK